Casual Event Work
Casual Food and Beverage Attendants
We are currently seeking experienced Food and Beverage Attendants to join our casual Food & Beverage event team.
Applicants need to have the following attributes and skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Enjoy engaging with people and working as a team
- Must have great availability to work nights and weekends.
- Comfortable using a Point of Sale system
- Live music venue experience favourable
- RSA certificate is essential
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with applications closing at 5pm, 7th May 2021. Please note that if you are short listed for an interview, interviews will occur in the following 2 weeks.
We do not offer work experience or work placement programs.
Promoters bring their events into our theatre with their own sound/lighting/sets/technicians. If you are looking for technical experience in sound or lighting you should contact the major sound and lighting companies who work in this area.
If you are looking for hands on experience in the music industry organisations like Gig Power employ crew for event set up across many festivals and events.
If you are looking for experience in a theatrical organisation you could consider approaching:
- Melbourne Theatre Company
- Chunky Move
- Australian Ballet
- Opera Australia
- The Malthouse
- Melbourne Festival
- Victorian Arts Centre
- Or your local government organisation ie City of Melbourne
All the best and we’re sorry we couldn’t help.
There are no volunteering opportunities available at the Palais Theatre.