Live Nation is the world’s largest producer of live entertainment and we are growing every day. In the past year we have created experiences for 93 million fans across 35,000 concerts and over 100 festivals. On average every 16 minutes there is a Live Nation event somewhere in the world.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing & Customer Experience Manager to join our Venues team, based in Palais Theatre, St Kilda, on a full time permanent basis. In this role you’ll be responsible for internal and external marketing, promotion and communication associated with Live Nation Australia Venues.
The role will focus on working with the Venue Management team, promoters commercial and tour marketing teams to develop and manage robust marketing plans that enhance the brand and awareness of our Venues, inform fans and encourage people to purchase tickets to our live events. Across everything we do, we aim to engage fans in new and niche locations and with this in mind, a very specialised, thoughtful and creative approach to marketing and social media plans is a must. This role will also provide a support role to the Vice President - Venue Development regarding the formulation of proposals, presentations, bids and other communications associated with Venue Development.
You will be highly organised, a great relationship manager, team player, adaptable, confident and work well under pressure. Strong digital and content experience will help you to introduce new and innovative marketing methods to the team. This role is suitable to an individual who enjoys working in a fast pace, robust environment with regular deadlines.
What you'll be doing:
- Keep all Live Nation Australia Venue web sites and social media platforms up to date with relevant and innovative information.
- Plan Marketing Campaigns from start to finish, including understanding Audience Profiles & how they consume media.
- Create and implement strategies, including Social Media strategy, that enhance positive engagement and the reputation of our Venue’s with clients, customers, sponsors, landlords and the local communities.
- Work closely with the Venue Managers and Bookings & Content Manager to develop communication strategies to increase show count (bookings), ticket and F&B sales.
- Understand, formulate and analyze digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and provide strategic advice to the business
- Produce a monthly based Venue newsletter, grow our EDM and social media data bases, and manage the CRM Strategy and System
- Manage, quantify and offer guidance via effective reporting in relation to web site and social media engagement and performance
- Work with the Commercial Marketing team to build out and execute premium VIP experience offerings for fans
- Encourage regular dialog and sharing of information and ideas with the Marketing and Social Media team at Live Nation head office, Fortitude Music Hall and Spark Arena
Who & What are we looking for?
- Excellent Marketing, Social Media and Communications Knowledge & Experience
- Customer, Community and Client Focused Individual
- High Level of Self Drive, Adaptability and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Organizational and Communication skills with high attention to detail
- Great IT Skills, including the use of Word, Desk Top Publishing, Power Point, Excel, Etc.
- Ability to work within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
What do we offer?
- Ticket perks to our events
- Flexible working environment
- Health & Wellbeing activities and programs
- Paid parental and volunteering leave
- Investment in your personal career development and training
- To be part of a global, innovative and exciting business!
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to the Live Nation recruitment team by 5.00pm Friday 21 February, 2020. For any questions please email at email@example.com.
We're not currently hiring front of house staff but if you are interested in a future opportunity to work as one of our casual Front of House/Ushers or Bar Staff (with current RSA) please send through your CV and we may be in contact the next time we are hiring.
*Must have great availability for casual evening and weekend work.
*Must be reliable and committed.
*Must love customer service.
Send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer work experience or work placement programs.
Promoters bring their events into our theatre with their own sound/lighting/sets/technicians. If you are looking for technical experience in sound or lighting you should contact the major sound and lighting companies who work in this area.
If you are looking for hands on experience in the music industry organisations like Gig Power employ crew for event set up across many festivals and events.
If you are looking for experience in a theatrical organisation you could consider approaching:
- Melbourne Theatre Company
- Chunky Move
- Australian Ballet
- Opera Australia
- The Malthouse
- Melbourne Festival
- Victorian Arts Centre
- Or your local government organisation ie City of Melbourne
All the best and we’re sorry we couldn’t help.
There are no volunteering opportunities available at the Palais Theatre.