There are many parking options just a short stroll from the Palais Theatre including:
- St Kilda Triangle Car Park, Marine Parade (1 minute)
- Luna Park - 23 Shakespeare Grove, St Kilda (3 minutes)
- Acland Street Shops - 2 Belford Street, St Kilda (6 minutes)
- Acland Court - 183 Barkly Street St Kilda (8 minutes)
- St Kilda Sea Baths - 10 Jacka Boulevard (5 minutes)
- Marine Parade Carpark - Marine Parade (7 minutes)
- Jackson Street - 36 Jackson Street, St Kilda (9 minutes)
- Metropol - 64 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda (14 minutes)
Entry to Lower Esplanade is blocked at Cavell Street 3 hours prior to the event start time. Entry to the St Kilda Triangle Car Park is via Jacka Bouldevard. Access to accessible parking is via Jacka Boulevard and onto Lower Esplanade.
Please be aware that almost all parking in St Kilda, including on-street, is paid parking. So please check for signage and bring your credit card or change.
Patrons are responsible for checking ticket machines at time of the parking ticket purchase. Don’t forget to check closing times of undercover car parks.
Note: Saturdays and Sundays are particularly busy in St Kilda with daytime visitors so please take this into account when planning your trip.
Live Traffic Reports VICROADS.
Accessible Car Parking
There are two accessible car parking spaces in Lower Esplanade. Access is via Jacka Boulevard through the St Kilda Triangle Car Park. See Map.
Please note: Lower Esplanade access from Cavell Street is closed 3 hours prior to doors time.
Cars displaying a Category 1 disabled parking permit (blue permit) are exempt from paying City of Port Phillip parking fees.
If you are being dropped off at the theatre, passengers can alight vehicles on Cavell Street.