This event was rescheduled from Saturday 14th November 2020 until Friday 7th May 2021 due to the restrictions on mass gatherings from COVID19.
All tickets from the original date will be automatically transferred to the new date without the need to exchange. Where possible we request that any print at home tickets are shown on your mobile device rather than printed. All original valid hard tickets will be accepted for entry.
8.00pm Tracey McNeil and The Good Life
9.15pm James Reyne
*All times approximate and subject to change.
Before entering the venue, all individuals will be required to:
- you are not currently a COVID-19 patient, or are awaiting test results for a COVID-19 test
- you are not currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- you have not travelled overseas or to any hotspots in the past 14 days
- you have not been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
Remember, if you are not feeling well, do not come to the venue. Please contact us on 03 8537 7677 or email email@example.com no later than 12.00pm on event day for ticketing options.
* Enter personal contact details for Contract Tracing as required by the Victorian Government via our Guest Register QR code
* Current government regulations state that all patrons must carry a fitted face mask with them at all times and wear them when they are unable to socially distance themselves from others. This includes all movement within the venue including going your seats, going to and from bathrooms and exiting the venue.
* Maintain social distancing
We are a cashless venue. Card payments only for purchasing food, beverages, merch and ticket sales via the box office.
We are a fully reserved seated venue and all patrons are required to sit in the seat allocated to them. A minimum of a one seat gap is maintained between groups, but please be mindful that other groups may be sitting in front or behind you.
This is a digital only event. All Tickets are Mobile Ticket Only. Tickets can only be purchased via the Ticketmaster website or Ticketmaster App
Mobile Tickets are like Print-at-Home tickets but instead of having to print off the tickets yourself, you can just show the barcode on your mobile phone. It is the easiest way to access tickets to your events. For more information visit Ticketmaster.com.au/mobiletickets
Prohibited Items: No video, audio or professional photography unless stated otherwise by the promoter.
No alcohol or open drink containers can be brought into the venue. Seating in Lounge Rows A-D is strictly NO STANDING.
Palais Theatre’s Bars are open from doors until no later than 30mins prior to the end of the scheduled performance, with a selection of food and beverages including sandwiches, soft drinks, snacks and ice-creams. Please return to your seats to consume your food and beverage purchases.
Please click here to see The Palais Theatre Conditions of entry
View full COVIDSafe measures HERE
James Reyne presents ‘The Boys Light Up 40th Anniversary Tour'. Unquestionably one of Australia’s most iconic songs, ’The Boys Light Up’ celebrates 40 years in 2020.
James and band will be performing this and other Australian Crawl classics, as well as hits from his extensive solo catalogue and a few surprises across a 90 minute set.
The ‘Boys Light Up 40th Anniversary Tour' is not to be missed.