PALAIS THEATRE COMMUNITY SUPPORT FUND
The Palais Theatre has established a Community Fund to provide support to enhance a vibrant and creative St Kilda and City of Port Phillip community. Grants of up to $5,000 are available to charities and not-for-profit organisations to support community infrastructure, activities and residents within the City of Port Phillip.
Grant Guidelines HERE.
2020 Round 5 Applications are OPEN and the closing date has been extended to Thu 23 April, 5pm. Apply HERE.
All Palais Theatre community support, including requests for tickets for fundraising are via the Palais Theatre Community Fund around March and September each year.
Artists for Kids' Culture
Arts Access Victoria
Australian National Memorial Theatre
BalletLab Association Inc
Elwood & St KIlda Neighbour Learning Centre Inc.
Elwood Cricket Club
Gasworks Arts Park
Lentil as Anything LTD
Linden New Art Inc
Port Melbourne Neighbourhood Centre (City of Voices Inclusive Theatre Group)
Port Melbourne Primary School
Port Phillip Community Group
Rawcus Theatre Company Inc
SouthPort Community Centre - City of Voices Inclusive Theatre Group
Space2b Social Design
Space2b Social Design
St Kilda Mums
St Kilda Primary School
St. Kilda Community Housing
Star Health Group Limited
The National Theatre Melbourne
Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) Ltd
CITY OF PORT PHILLIP PALAIS THEATRE COMMUNITY RESERVATIONS GRANTS
Community Purpose Reservations at the Palais Theatre is a City of Port Phillip initiative in partnership with Live Nation Australia Venues.
This initiative makes the hire of the Palais Theatre more accessible to groups that may not otherwise be able to use the venue due to hire costs.
Events can include staged events using our theatre and auditorium or functions for up to 300 guests in our Mezzanine Foyer.
- Up to eight community purpose reservations can be granted per year.
- Successful applicants for a community booking will have venue hire costs reduced to $1, enabling a range of users to experience this extraordinary venue.
- Please keep in mind event costs (ushers, security, cleaning, rigging, electricity, catering etc) still apply. You can find out what event costs you may need to budget for your event HERE.
- You may be able to also apply for a Palais Theatre Community Fund grant of up to $5,000 to assist with your event's costs if you are successful. More information HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require more information on venue hire, dates and costs while making your decision to apply, please send your enquiry to email@example.com.
Applications have closed for 2020/2021 will reopen in October 2020 for 2021/2022.
Dine with Heart
Port Melbourne Primary School Community Concert
Heart of St Kilda Concert
St Kilda Art Crawl Launch
St Kilda Film Festival Opening Night