COVIDSAFE VENUE - OVERVIEW
We are so excited to be welcoming audiences back to the Palais Theatre.
Please note some of the measures we have put in place to help us all through this time and to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone:
* All ticketing will be digital, please present your ticket on your phone for scanning at the door.
* All tickets will have a specified entry timeframe to stagger audience arrivals and entry times. This will assist with queuing and safely moving patrons around the venue.
* All ticketing will be sold in ‘Fan Pods’ to achieve physical distancing requirements
* Before entering the venue, all patrons will need to confirm:
- you are not currently a COVID-19 patient, or are awaiting test results for a COVID-19 test
- you are not currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- you have not travelled overseas or to any hotspots in the past 14 days
- you have not been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
Remember, if you are not feeling well, do not come to the venue. Please contact the Palais Theatre on 03 8537 7677 or email email@example.com for ticketing options.
* All patrons will have their temperature taken via contactless thermometers. Anyone who registers over 37.5C will be refused entry into the venue, their ticket refunded, and advised to seek medical advice.
* All patrons entering the venue will be required to register their Name, Phone Number and Email address through our online Guest Registry and show proof of completion at entry. Access to the registry is via QR codes at the venue.
* While entering, navigating and exiting the venue, all patrons must wear a facemask.
Inside the Venue
* There will be no cloaking facilities available, please keep bag size to a minimum, we suggest nothing larger than an A4 size.
* All patrons will be required to practice physical distancing, where you can, stay at least 1.5m away from others.
* All patrons are requested to practice good personal hygiene, including sneezing/coughing into your elbow, and washing hands for at least 20 seconds where possible. Patrons are encouraged to make regular use of the hand sanitiser stations positioned throughout the venue
* Food and Beverage can be ordered online via the Mr Yum site, you will be notified when your order is ready for pick up at a designated pick up point. All countertop sales will be via contactless card-only payment to help reduce queues and cash handling.
* All patrons are requested to take food and beverage purchases back to their seats prior to consume.
* The venue will undergo a deep clean before and after each event, with increased cleaning staff onsite throughout events to ensure clean and hygienic facilities.
* Touchless technology has been installed into our bathroom facilities, including automatic main door openers, handsfree flushers, taps, soap, hand driers and sanitiser dispensers.
Please follow signage and the directives of staff at all times while you're at the Palais Theatre. We are here to help.
If you have any further questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org