COVIDSAFE VENUE - OVERVIEW
We are so excited to be welcoming audiences back to the Palais Theatre.
Please note some of the measures we have put in place to help us all through this time and to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone:
* All new ticket purchases will be issued as digital tickets, please present your ticket on your phone for scanning at the door.
* All tickets will have a specified entry timeframe to stagger audience arrivals and entry times. Each account holder will receive this information in a pre-event email from Ticketmaster, and this will assist with queuing and safely moving patrons around the venue.
* Before entering the venue, all patrons will need to confirm:
- you are not currently a COVID-19 patient, or are awaiting test results for a COVID-19 test
- you are not currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- you have not travelled overseas or to any hotspots in the past 14 days
- you have not been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
Remember, if you are not feeling well, do not come to the venue. Please contact the Palais Theatre at firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing options PRIOR to 12.00pm pn the day of the event (please include your Ticketmaster order number). No requests after this time will be accepted.
* All individuals entering the venue will be required to provide individual contract tracing informaion (including for children) via the Service Victoria online registry which is accessible via QR code at the entry.
* All individuals over the age of 16 must show their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of entry. The quickest and easiest way to show proof of vaccination is by adding your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app and showing to staff prior to entry, the same time as checking into the venue.
* As a condition of entry, abide by current government regulations regarding the wearing of face masks.
Inside the Venue
* All sales from outlets including Box Office, Merchandise and Food & Beverage will be via contactless card-only payment to help reduce queues and remove cash handling.
* Food and Beverage can be ordered online via the Mr Yum site, you will be notified when your order is ready for pick up at a designated pick up point.
* All patrons are requested to take food and beverage purchases back to their seats prior to consume.
* There will be no cloaking facilities available, please keep bag size to a minimum, we suggest nothing larger than an A4 size.
* All patrons will be required to practice physical distancing, where you can, stay at least 1.5m away from others.
* All patrons are requested to practice good personal hygiene, including sneezing/coughing into your elbow, and washing hands for at least 20 seconds where possible. Patrons are encouraged to make regular use of the hand sanitiser stations positioned throughout the venue
* The venue will undergo a deep clean before and after each event, with increased cleaning staff onsite throughout events to ensure clean and hygienic facilities.
* Touchless technology has been installed into our bathroom facilities, including automatic main door openers, handsfree flushers, taps, soap, hand driers and sanitiser dispensers.
Please follow signage and the directives of staff at all times while you're at the Palais Theatre. We are here to help.
Please CLICK HERE to view full COVIDsafe Venue Plan
If you have any further questions please email us at: email@example.com