Call Ticketmaster directly on 136 100 (Option 1 then Option 2) to book accessible seating.
Seating Location - Until September 2017
Wheelchair and sight impaired tickets are available on the Ground Level only for all events prior to September 2017.
Patrons with mobility issues or issues climbing stairs are recommended to purchase tickets on the Ground Level.
Patrons are required to access a staircase up to Level 1.
- Orchestra and Stalls – accessed directly from street level with no impediments. Wheelchair accessible.
- Lounge A-D - accessed via a ramp and then downstairs 1-4 rows.
- Lounge E-M - accessed via a ramp then upstairs 1-8 rows.
- Dress Circle – accessed via a second staircase then upstairs 1-17 rows.
- The stairs in the Level 1 auditorium are quite steep.
Seating location - from September 2017
For all events from September 2017 a lift will be operational allowing patrons to purchase accessible seating on Level 1 for the first time in the Palais Theatre’s history.
Call Ticketmaster directly on 136 100 (Option 1 then Option 2).
Companion Cards are accepted for Palais Theatre events. Your card must be shown on the event night.
Disabled Car Parking
There is a limited number of disabled parking places in front of the theatre in Lower Esplanade and to the side of the theatre in Cavell Street. Cars displaying their disabled parking permit are exempt from paying parking fees in any of the Council parking areas around the theatre. If you are being dropped off at the theatre, Palais Theatre staff are happy to assist with disabled passengers alighting from vehicles at the theatre entrance.