PALAIS THEATRE COMMUNITY SUPPORT FUND
Round 1 applications for the Palais Theatre Community Fund have closed with successful applicants to be announced soon.
Round 2 applications will open in September/October 2018.
Details will be announced via the Palais Theatre Facebook page, newsletter (sign up palaistheatre.com.au) and a media release.
The Palais Theatre has established a Community Fund to provide support to enhance a vibrant and creative St Kilda and City of Port Phillip Community. Grants of up to $5,000 will be made available to local registered charities and not for profit organisations to help support community infrastructure, activities and people within the City of Port Phillip.
1. Charity or not for profit organisation registered with an ABN
2.Project location based within St Kilda or the wider City of Port Phillip
3. The project benefits the residents of the City of Port Phillip
4. Tthe grant funds you are requesting are for $5,000 or less
5. The project be completed and reported on within 6 months from receipt of grant funds
6. You can provide audited or certified end of year financial accounts for 2016/17
7. The project falls into one or more of the following categories:
c. St Kilda Community
d. Creative Arts
We look forward to receiving your application.